- PASSAGE STUDY-In-depth study of the Scriptures and its application to everyday life. Saturday Mornings-6:30 a.m. @the Church
- The Patriarchs (Beth Moore)-Throughout 10 weeks of exciting, engaging intrigue, participants will plunge into the heart of Genesis, to God’s remarkable pursuit of relationship and to the unfolding of His earthly plan: that through one nation—and ultimately, one man—all people on earth will be blessed. Many of the most profound and enduring concepts in the whole counsel of God’s Word are initiated in this marvelous book of beginnings.
Beginning June 6th-Tuesdays, 9:30-11 a.m. @LCC
- "SERMON APPLICATION"-(Tyler Klein)-Meets every other Sunday at 5 p.m. @ LCC
- "SACRED MARRIAGE"- (Mark Moncelle & Chris Noel) Meets Wednesdays 6 p.m. at Noel's.
- "SURVEY OF OLD & NEW TESTAMENT"-(Andrew Gerber)-Meets Wednesdays 7 p.m. @Gerber's home in Leroy
Please contact the church office for more information
Meeting the first and third Tuesday of each month, the goal is to lift hearts through service in the surrounding area as the LCC family is made up of 16 communities. They meet to have a devotional and snacks as they work to prepare gift baskets or organize fundraisers. They are truly a giving and thoughtful group of ladies!